All editorial content and graphics on our sites are protected by U.S. copyright, international treaties, and other applicable copyright laws and may not be copied without the express permission of HomeGear.com, which reserves all rights. Reuse of any of HomeGear.com editorial content and graphics for any purpose without HomeGear.com's permission is strictly prohibited.
If you believe that your rights have been violated
Permission to use HomeGear.com content is granted on a case-by-case basis. HomeGear.com welcomes requests.
DO NOT copy or adapt the HTML or other code that HomeGear.com creates to generate pages. It also is covered by HomeGear.com's copyright.
As a regular part of our business, HomeGear.com displays advertisements and product listings from a wide variety of companies. HomeGear.com is not in a position to arbitrate disputes between the owners of intellectual property rights and companies who advertise or list their products on our sites.
As a courtesy to owners of intellectual property rights, we are willing to perform a limited investigation of reasonable complaints. However, we provide no guarantee that we will remove the allegedly infringing materials from our site.
We encourage the owners of intellectual property rights who believe their rights are being infringed by a company who advertises or lists its products on our site to resolve their disputes directly with that company.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by HomeGear.com or by a third party who has included material on our sites, please provide the following information to the HomeGear.com-designated copyright agent listed below:
1. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
3. An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where HomeGear.com can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not HomeGear.com, can contact you;
4. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
5. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
6. Your electronic or physical signature.
It is often difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated. We may request additional information before we remove any infringing material. We may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove your content along with that of the alleged infringer pending resolution of the matter.
If your materials have been removed based on the complaints of another party, HomeGear.com will provide you with notice if your materials are removed due to alleged infringement of a third party's intellectual property rights. We will also provide you with the e-mail address of the complaining party so that you may attempt to resolve the issue. We will restore your materials upon notification from the complaining party that the dispute has been resolved. If you believe your copyright material is being used on this Web site without permission, please notify our designated agent at:
6693 Collins #243
Miami Beach, FL 33141