Review of the Visidec LCD monitor stand
The Visidec LCD stand is a freestanding base for your LCD monitor. But unlike standard bases, it allows you to adjust the height of your LCD monitor from 11" to 16" and tilt your screen up to 60 degrees. The heavy aluminum base provides the Visidec monitor stand with a low center of gravity for extra stability.
We thought the Visidec's design features were excellent. For example, it features a keyboard storage lip, a stationary tray, a rotating base and internal cable management; every comfort you could think of. The keyboard storage lip and stationary tray both provide extra desktop space savings not found in other computer monitor stands. Futuristic design allows you to set the correct focal length for individual users and lets you tilt the LCD screen to avoid glare.
• Universal monitor mounting system accommodates all VESA standards (3"and 4").
• LCD monitor stand's base is made from durable, recyclable aluminum providing low center gravity for extra stability. Rubber feet eliminate scratching of desktop.
• Large height adjustment range from 11 inches to 16 inches.
• Screen angle can be adjusted through 60 degrees.
• Accommodates 15" to 19" LCD monitors.
• Load carrying capacity up to 13 lbs.
• Cable management ducts keeps cables concealed.
• Futuristic design features a keyboard storage lip and stationary tray.
• The LCD stand has a removable bracket for easy installation.
• Optional Lockable Quick Release VESA plate allows easy interchange of LCDs
• Product Warranty is 5 Years
Overall, we thought the Visidec was a stylish partner to have on your desktop, in addition to being strong and stable. That is a rarity in the workplace these days, don't you agree?
The Visidec is manufactured by Atdec Pty in Australia.
MPN: VF-AT/TAA. UPC: 881493005235